Rochester, New York Volleyball
To request a free exchange link, please fill out a link request form.
- EOS Volleyball. "Girls who we have trained for a few years are invariably multi-dimensional. If a team needs a girl who can play outside, middle, or a setter; our girls can do.
Our girls have generally come from west side Rochester Schools, primarily Brockport High School. However, Churchville, Batavia, Hilton, and Gates have also been well represented. We've had team members from HFL, Webster, Fairport, Brighton, Greece and Letchworth. Essentially, we welcome and enjoy helping everybody."
- East Coast Volleyball, Inc.
- Eden Volleyball Club.
- Genesee Community College Men's Volleyball. "The Men's Volleyball Team at Genesee Community College has a history of success under Head Coach Roger Majeski, who has been the coach at Genesee since 1988.
The team competes in the Upstate Volleyball Conference with the likes of Syracuse University, University of Buffalo, Cornell University, and the Rochester Institute of Technology, along with many other four-year schools.
- Genesee Community College Women's Volleyball. "The Genesee Community College women's volleyball team competes in the NJCAA Division II level."
- Hotshots Indoor Volleyball Club. "General Info Hot Shots is one of the largest indoor beach volleyball facilities in the United States. We have been in business since 1989 and have enjoyed a successful career."
- Monroe County Girls Volleyball.
- Nazareth College Men's Volleyball.
- Nazareth College Golden Flyers Women's Volleyball Team.
- Pace Bootlegger Boys Volleyball. "Pace Bootlegger is a member of The Rochester Volleyball Club, which is a parent organization of men's and women's, boy's and girls volleyball programs in the Greater Western New York Area. The Rochester Volleyball Club encompasses Pace Bootlegger and its sister organization VolleyFX, and has been in existence since the late 1970's. These programs are non-profit and are used strictly for the development of high-level volleyball athletes aspiring to be the best in their sport."
- Primo Volleyball Club. "Primo is a competitive girl’s volleyball club located in Rochester NY. It is a member of the Western Empire Volleyball Association, which is a region of USA Volleyball."
- Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) Women's Volleyball.
- Rochester Volleyball.
- St. John Fisher Volleyball.
- SUNY Geneseo Women's Volleyball Team. The Geneseo Knights. "The SUNY Geneseo Women's Volleyball team has been an intercollegiate sport since the fall of 1971. Head coach Maggie Loncz is a 1997 graduate of Niagara and has a record of 17-18 in one season. The program was started by Joyce Wechsler and has compiled a record of 603-491 in its 33 seasons."
- University of Rochester Women's Volleyball.
- Victor Blue Devils Volleyball Team.
- Western Empire Volleyball Association (WEVA). "Western Empire Volleyball Association, WEVA, formed in 1989, is one of 38 USA Volleyball regions representing the sport of volleyball in the 15 western most counties of New York State."
- Western New York Storm Volleyball. "WNY Storm Volleyball is a Junior Olympic volleyball program for girls from 5th grade through high school. We are a member of the WEVA region of USA Volleyball (USAV). The WNY Storm Volleyball club has provided the club experience for more girls than any other club in the Western Empire region. We have sent teams to National tournaments based on their success and many of our players go on to play at the collegiate level."
- Xtreme Volleyball Club, Inc. "The Xtreme Volleyball Club was formed in the Fall of 1999 by a group of volleyball parents who were looking for a local, affordable, professionally-run volleyball organization that could help their daughters improve as players, teammates and people. It was also formed to help improve the level of play in the Finger Lakes Region."