Rochester, New York, Soccer
To request a free exchange link, please fill out a link request form.
- Brockport Soccer Club. "The mission of the Brockport Soccer Club is to promote competitive youth soccer in a fun, safe, and positive environment. We support the education and development of players, parents, and coaches throughout Brockport, Clarkson, Hamlin, Sweden, and the surrounding areas in the game of soccer."
- Fairport Soccer Club.
- Genesee Community College Men's Soccrr Team.
- Genesee Community College Women's Soccer Team.
- Irondequoit Soccer Club.
- Nazareth College Men's Soccer.
- Nazareth College Women's Soccer.
- The Rhino Pit. "The Rhino Pit - Internet voice of the Rochester Raging Rhinos since 1996. The fansite contains year-round news and information regarding the Rhinos as well as match results and scores during the season. The Rhino Pit also maintains an exclusive Mailing List/ Discussion Group that brings Rhino fans together from all over the world."
- Rochester and District Soccer League (RDSL). "The Rochester and District Soccer League (RDSL) is an adult amateur soccer league for the Rochester area. The league is comprised of over eighty mens and womens teams from around the Rochester and surrounding area. Teams participate from as far South and East as Bristol Valley, Newark and North Rose, and to the Western side of Rochester with teams from Brockport and Ogden."
- Rochester Futbol Club. "The Rochester Futbol Club is a premier level soccer club founded in 1997 by Nelson Cupello and Charlie Williams, who retired in 2003. In its short history, the Rochester F.C. has produced three NY West State Champions, several district Champions, Premier League Divisional Champions, and numerous indoor and outdoor tournament champions. Its mission is to provide: Opportunities for the advanced and highly skilled player to compete at the highest levels. Professional soccer training by Nationally and Internationally licensed coaching staff. Commitment to Player Development. Emphasis on quality of training, over quantity of games. Indoor training schedule, allowing for scholastic activities during the off season. Exposure to college level coaches that may lead to financial assistance/scholarships. Elite soccer within a reasonable budget. The Rochester Futbol Club encourages its players to participate in ODP."