- EastView Mall. "Eastview Mall is located just off the New York State Thruway within a 90 minute drive of more than 3.5 million people. Its proximity to two of Upstate New York’s most important highway systems, I-90 and I-490, enables it to consistently draw from Syracuse and Buffalo, NY.
Located in the fastest growing sector of the metropolitan Rochester area with the highest concentration of affluent households in all of Upstate New York, Eastview Mall truly caters to the upscale fashion clientele of its primary trade area (average household income within three miles of over $120,000 and $86,000 within 10 miles).
Eastview Mall is the market’s preferred fashion destination, featuring unique retailers Lord & Taylor, Eddie Bauer Home, Cache, Arhaus Furniture and Ann Taylor. The expansion will not only complement the existing tenant mix, but also the residual developments and add to the attractiveness of the Eastview shopping experience."
- Greece Ridge Center. "Greece Ridge Center is located in Rochester, New York, the fastest growing and most affluent metropolitan area in the Upstate region. Positioned in the most densely populated area of Rochester, Greece Ridge Center enjoys a close proximity to more rooftops than any other shopping center in the Greater Rochester Area.
The local employment base is highly skilled and represents some of the most advanced imaging research, development and manufacturing companies in the United States. Located on Route 104 (Ridge Road West) just seconds from Route 390, access from all points in the market is excellent. Route 104 is a major east/west thoroughfare in the Rochester market with over 70,000 vehicles per day passing in front of the mall.
Greece Ridge Center, at 1.63 million square feet, is one of the largest shopping centers in the country. This size allows for an extensive and diverse collection of retail. Kaufmann’s, Kaufmann’s Home Store, Sears, JCPenney, Target, Michael’s, Marshalls and The Bon Ton serve as anchors for the mall. The Gap, Marshalls, Barnes & Noble, Bed Bath & Beyond, Old Navy, and Circuit City round out the diverse mix of retail offered at the center."
- Marketplace Mall. "Marketplace Mall is located in the heart of the Rochester, New York metropolitan area. Serving as the focal point for Rochester’s greatest concentration of retail activity, Marketplace Mall offers exceptional convenience from all parts of the Greater Rochester area via its central location.
Kaufmann’s, JCPenney, The Bon Ton, Sears and Rochester’s only Galyan’s, provide the anchor draw, which is complemented by such tenants as Banana Republic, Gap, Ann Taylor Loft, Hollister and Abercrombie & Fitch. With more than 150 stores, Marketplace is home to many nationally recognized retailers.
Catering to a trade area of more than 660,000 people, Marketplace Mall also benefits from three surrounding colleges and universities. The University of Rochester, Rochester Institute of Technology and Monroe Community College, all within two miles of the mall, represent a student population of more than 35,000.
Located just three miles south of downtown Rochester, Marketplace Mall offers exceptional accessibility from all parts of the metropolitan area. The center is adjacent to I-390 which funnels traffic from every interstate in the region directly by the mall."
- Northfield Common.
- Pittsford Plaza. "Pittsford Plaza is the retail heart of the affluent community of Pittsford, a suburb of Rochester, NY. Pittsford Plaza has conveniently served its community for more than 40 years, offering unique fashion and restaurant tenants as well as lifestyle concept tenants that cater to the affluent Pittsford customer. Pittsford Plaza has evolved into a destination for sampling the finer side of living.
Included as part of the overall development is a 50,000 square foot Barnes & Noble, which has become one of the main interest points in Pittsford. Also, the Wegman’s flagship grocery superstore brings a market-style environment filled with cafés and atmosphere to the overall Pittsford Plaza Mix. Some tenants that share and contribute to this unique environment are Bed Bath & Beyond, Snow Country, The Red Barn, and Rochester’s only TJ Maxx."
- Village Gate Square. "The Village Gate Square is a vital component of Rochester's Neighborhood of the Arts (NOTA). The neighborhood contains some of Rochester major cultural institutions including, The Memorial Art Gallery, The George Eastman House/The International Museum of Photography, and The Visual Studies Workshop. Village Gate Square and its next door neighbor, The Fabrics and Finding Building, houses some of Rochester most talented individual artists. These artists open their studios to visitors the second Saturday of each month. NOTA is a tight-knit community that welcomes visitors and newcomers alike to its spirited activities."
Regional Outlet Malls
- Waterloo Premium Outlets.
- Prime Outlets, Niagara Falls. This shopping center is now owned by a new company and their phone number is 716.297.0933