Business Organizations in Rochester, New York
The Better Business Bureau of Western New York.
- Business Development Solutions, Inc. "Business Development Solutions is an organization designed to work with individuals with disabilities, women, underserved populations and minorities, who desire to start and operate a business in New York State.
- Feasibility studies
- Financial assessment & forecasting
- Business plan development
- Marketing plan development
- Legal assistance/examination of business entity filings, Implementation strategies, Business development and design (all aspects)
- Press Releases
- Logo Identity
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Web site development
- Workshops & Seminars in popular Business topics, and Mentorship programs in Leadership Development."
- Digital Rochester. "If you're a decision-maker in a business built on digital technology, then you are. That list includes (but is not limited to): IT Managers, Web developers, Dot Com owners, Software Entrepreneurs, Telecom People, Tech Marketing People, Tech Legal specialists, ISP folks, Venture Capitalists, E-commerce business owners and managers, e biz consultants..., you get the idea. If you're not sure you belong, come on out and find out."
- The eBusiness Association. Formally (IMAA). "The eBusiness Association provides resources, events, workshops and information assuring your business a success on the Web. We are committed to offering our growing membership the opportunity to further their knowledge of eBusiness and the Web, as well as, meet and interact with other Internet professionals in the upstate NY area and worldwide."
International Association of Administrative Professionals. "Flower City Chapter, IAAP is an organization of office professionals who focus on their occupation and understand the value of association with others. In correlation with IAAP our local chapter's mission is to be the acknowledged, recognized leader of administrative professionals and to enhance their individual and collective value, image, competence, and influence.
Our current membership is comprised of office professionals from all disciplines, such as business, legal, medical, academic, industry, financial, and the private sector.
Membership in IAAP can provide you with opportunities for professional networking as well as avenues to learn and grow in your career, making you more valuable to your employer and an integral part of any business management team."
SUNY Brockport Small Business Development Center. "The SUNY Brockport Small Business Development Center enjoys a reputation as the business plan experts. However, this is just one of the many “free of charge” services that we offer. Small business owners and those just starting their business can learn about financing options, marketing, and various management techniques. Tax requirements, record keeping and general legal issues are also addressed. Our advisors undergo rigorous certification training to keep their knowledge and skills up to date; and there are seven convenient locations to meet for one-to-one counseling." (New 9/06)