Visiting New York City? Go to InfoNewYorkCity.com First.
Rochester's Online Natural History Guide
All fungi or mushrooms should be considered poisonous. Photos can be misleading. Some non-poisonous and poisonous mushrooms look very similar. If you eat a poisonous mushroom you could die.
If you can identify any of the unknowns on this page please send the information to Max Lent http://www.maxlent.com.
Learn more about Fungi by visiting the University of Michigan Herbarium.
Mendon Ponds, NY October, 2000
|Max Lent |
Business and Web Consulting
Max Lent Communications
812 Coventry Drive, Webster, NY 14580
page as a Starting Point Hot Site.
Other sites published by Max Lent Communications